Site Engineer (Civil)PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal - Jl. Raya Arteri KM. 19, Kel. Brangsong, Kec. Brangsong, Kab. Kendal, Jawa Tengah
Key Responsibility :
- Supervise construction to ensure works are carried out according to approved drawings, accepted work methods and required specifications and quality
- Monitor and review construction schedules and ensure contractors are on track to meet contractual completion
- Maintain site records, contract, and drawing documents and meet reporting requirements
- Handle documentation and submission of reports (i.e : material on site, progress, technical issues) and certificates (i.e : for payments, testings, or commissioning and inspections)
- Check and certify progress completion for payment
- Review shopdrawings, testing procedures, and method statements
- Ensure correct work practices, compliance with approved work statement and testing requirements
- Responsible for safety compliances by contractors
- Resolve site matters and handle work co-ordination
- Liaison with appointed consultants on technical issues, variation works, and issuance of payment certification
- Supervise the required testings and commissioning
- Verify as-built drawings and conduct inspections for phase and practical completions
- Good track record of completed projects
- Highly committed and success oriented
- Organised, meticulous, independent and resourceful with a mature personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Pro-active individual with good analytical and planning skills
- Minimum Bachelor in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 6 (six) years experience in structure design and construction of large scale civil work project involving bulk earthworks, construction of roads, drainage, water supply, sewerage, power and telecom distribution networks and all other related works
- Having experience in Structural Calculation, Site Inspection and Quality Control
- Fluent in English
- Able to check and review technical design for infrastructure and building construction
- Proficient in Autocad software and project planning/scheduling programs (Microsoft Projects/Primavera)
- Specialized in developing industrial park
Only candidate with detailed resume will be processed.
All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java.
Please be aware that all transportation and accommodation cost are subjected on to candidate's themselves.
Diiklankan sejak 08 March 2018
Ditutup pada 22 March 2018
Lowongan lainnya dari PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal
PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal - Semarang (Jawa Tengah) - Kendal
08 Mar - 1:00 AM
08 Mar - 1:00 AM
PT. Kawasan Industri KendalIndonesia - Jawa Tengah - Semarang - Kendal
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
- We are MNC (Multi National Company) that have various cultural worked here.
- We are offering a long-term career as you able to develop with no limit.
- We are not only give compensation like salary and allowance, but also multiple experiences, different culture, and dynamic working style that other companies do not have.