Manager Mill - Pabrik Kelapa SawitPT Agro Harapan Lestari - Kav 27 Jenderal Gatot Subroto, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Able to develop new process techniques and procedures in order to maximize the production of CPO, palm kernel and oil extraction rates
- Able to prepare the budget for mill operations, ensure that the actual expenses are within the approved budget limit, reporting variance and initiate corrective actions for the variance noted
- Able to manage the entire mill operations in an effective and efficient manner while ensuring that the optimum level of productivity is achieved Able to monitor the product quality and adoption of latest technology for improving the quality and the oil extraction ratio
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sampit.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Diiklankan sejak 10 March 2018
Ditutup pada 24 March 2018
Lowongan lainnya dari PT Agro Harapan Lestari
PT Agro Harapan Lestari - Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur
17 Mar - 1:00 AM
17 Mar - 1:00 AM
PT Agro Harapan Lestari - Kalimantan Tengah - Sampit
10 Mar - 1:00 AM
10 Mar - 1:00 AM
PT Agro Harapan LestariIndonesia - Kalimantan Tengah - Sampit
- PT Agro Harapan Lestari tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Agro Harapan Lestari tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Apabila ada Panggilan wawancara di lokasi yang tidak sesuai dengan iklan yang tertera pada iklan lowongan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Agro Harapan Lestari dinomor 021-52892260
Goodhope Asia Holdings Ltd registered in Singapore, has business interests in oil palm plantations and edible oils & fats industries and is headquartered in Sri Lanka.
The Oil Palm Plantations Segment of Goodhope is primarily based in the Kalimantan region in Indonesia. The Group has a land bank of over 150,000 hectares under development and cultivation and a milling capacity of over 2.5 MT. The Group operates its plantations using a sustainable business model preserving the natural environment, surrounding habitats and communities around our plantations.
Several of the Group’s plantations are members of the RSPO, while its most mature plantation is certified by the RSPO. The Goodhope Group in principle follows the RSPO Criteria when undertaking plantation operations.
We are looking for committed and experienced professionals to partner with us in our exciting journey into the future.
Vacancies exist in the Goodhope Group for the following positions, with the need to travel to different operating locations based on work requirements.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our vision is to become an integrated global player in the food industry, whose people and performance will lead change and deliver exceptional growth.
We want to become the industry benchmark in the Oils & Fats market space, leveraging on Our entrepreneurial spirit, Our people and Our best practices, keeping the best interests of Our stakeholders in mind at all times, while stretching ourselves to create wealth, in line with our three core values FOCUSED, FLEXIBLE and FAST