ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (KARAWANG)PT DIC Graphics - Jl. Rawagelam 3 Blok 2 L Kav. 8-9, Jakarta Capital Region 13930, Indonesia
- Perform all maintenance activities in supporting to production process and other related functions, including maintenance planning, calibration.
- Maintain and execute preventive maintenance in coordination with the Production Department.
- Support and execute maintenance activities in relation with all production machineries, equipments and infrastructures.
- Conduct corrective and preventive maintenance of machines.
- Collect data and record all utilities activities, including scheduling and monitoring in order to have accurate data for improvement.
- Coordinate and execute calibration process in all production machineries and equipments.
- Follow all standard operating instruction and procedure in order to comply with QHSE Management System.
- Perform all health, safety and environment roles in supporting to production process.
- Know and understand all of applicable SMK3 regulation related with his/her department and do program and apply system.
- Do continual improvement in the implementation of QHSE Management System.
- 24-30 years old
- Bachelor Degree (S1) of field study Electrical Engineering from reputable Universities in Indonesia with a good academic record.
- Advance level of conceptual understanding in mechanical, electrical, instrumental, production process, and product knowledge as well as computer area including the designing and practical aspects.
- Knowing well Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, including Microsoft Outlook).
- Minimal 2 years experience in manufacturing company.
- Detail and accuracy, English communication skill.
- Know and understand about DCS and PLC hardware
- Know and understand all of applicable ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SMK3 and OHSAS 18001.
- Physically fit.
- Should possess technical analysis, problem solving skills therefore he/she could deliver valuable support to the production process.
- Understanding the fire protection equipment system implementation, control drive and pneumatic & hydraulic system.
- Willing to stay in Karawang
- Willing to do official travelling.
- Willing to be contacted any time.
- Work based on target.
Diiklankan sejak 01 November 2018
Ditutup pada 15 November 2018
Lowongan lainnya dari PT DIC Graphics
PT DIC GraphicsIndonesia - Jawa Barat - Karawang
DIC Graphics is one of Japan's most diversified chemical companies and the core of DIC Group, which comprises approximately 300 subsidiaries and affiliates, in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The operations of DIC's Group are divided into five segments: graphic art materials, industrials materials, packaging materials, electronics & information materials, and performance chemicals.
The success of the DIC Group's operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world.
PT DIC GRAPHICSis the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our company is a foreign investor that continues to grow rapidly, we offer a compensation and benefits package is attractive, wide-open career opportunities and the chance for training abroad.
DIC Graphics follow the DIC Way Code of Business Conduct, which sets standards of conduct to guide its efforts to fulfill its responsibilities as member of society. These standards encourages the DIC Group and its employees to conduct themselves in a manner that complies with the letter and the spirit of applicable laws, ensure occupational safety and health, respect human diversity, contribute to environmental preservation and maintain harmony between our business activities and the global environment.
The design concept behind DIC’s current corporate symbol is “collaborative inspiration.” The “d” stands for the DIC Group and the “c” represents “clients,” that is, customers and suppliers, while the exclamation mark between them—an inverted “i”—symbolizes inspiration. This symbol thus conveys DIC’s pledge to nurture inspiration through collaboration with its clients and with the companies of the DIC Group, and by building on that inspiration to enhance corporate value.